Whether it is for a wedding, a bachelorette party, a family reunion, an office party or an on-board party, a limo service DC or a party bus in Virginia are both highly classy and stylish options to make the most your travel time.
A party bus Northern VA, in particular, has become a more popular trend in this side of the state. But before you get on one, there are some unwritten rules to live by. What are they? Read on to find out:
Party Bus Etiquettes
- Start by choosing a well-reputed company.
- Once you do, do inspect the party bus in Virginia as it arrives before getting on for any damages. Do the same when getting off to ensure no damage has been done to the vehicle.
- Keep a headcount of all the people travelling with you so that no one gets left behind once the party is over.
- When getting off the bus, ensure to check for any belongings that may have been left behind as the company will not take responsibly for any missing or stolen items.
- Don’t forget to tip the driver after they safely drop you all home or to the event you plan to attend.
- Don’t bring more guests than promised as you will be charged extra. Ensure that both the company and the driver are aware of the total headcount on board so that you don’t have to experience any uncomfortable situations when it comes to money matters.
- Try not to be rude to the driver or chauffeur on board. Also, ensure that none of your indecent activities distract or disturb him.
- Mistreating the party bus Rental Virginia in any way will not be allowed under any circumstances. So, make sure you or your activities don’t cause any damage to it. If you do, that might lead to additional charges and a bad rapport for the next time you hire them.